Product Technical Details
- Materials: High-density polyethylene (HDPE) – plastic material
- Construction: Knitted, double lock stitch, tape thread
- Lengths: 50m & 100m
- Widths: 1.83m – 3.66m
- Colours: Black and green
- Weights: 120 Grams per square meter
- Brands: Loktex by Tildenet- market leaders in shade netting
How high am I allowed to erect a privacy screen on my own land in the UK?
Without planning permission you are allowed to erect a fence standing at a maximum of 2m high.
For more information visit the governments planning portal website.
Can people on the outside see thru it?
If you have selected 95% privacy mesh then 95% of the visibility will be removed. This leaves only 5% visibility remaining which is very limited.
Does the material put wear and tear on your fence?
No, the material is light and cloth-like. It will not cause any deterioration effect on your fence.
How flexible is the material?
It is very flexible and light and almost cloth like. It can be easily rolled up and stored away. It is also very easy to cut, commonly used as tennis privacy screen.
Common Fence Screening Uses
- Festival or events
- Garden and balcony
- Outdoor Swimming pools & hot tub areas
- Constructions sites
- Stage and areas
- Football, baseball field and golf court privacy screen
- Tennis privacy screen
- Rubbish collection points & recycle centres
- Children play areas