Below you will find a step by step guide on how to unroll and shorten a roll of chain link fence correctly.
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes
- Experience Required: Low
- Tools Required: Wire Cutters, Pliers
- Materials Required: Chain Link Fence
STEP 1) Unpacking the Roll
- Cut the tying wires that are used to fasten the roll and keep it from unraveling.
STEP 2) Correctly Unrolling the Fence
- Pay attention to the direction of the roll, as the mesh can get damaged if it’s being dragged on the ground while unrolling.
- Start unrolling the mesh.
STEP 3) Shortening to Size
- Unweave one strand of wire where you want the section to end.
STEP 4) Finishing Touches
- Pull the mesh further to unroll it completely.