Below you will find a step by step instruction on how to attach plastic mesh to different posts.
- Estimated Completion Time: Depends on the amount and size of the posts
- Experience Required: Low
- Tools Required: Hammer
- Materials Required: Plastic Mesh, Staples, Cable ties, Eye bolts, Tensioning wire
WOOD OR WOODEN POSTS
- The fence needs to be able to move on impact and temperature changes.
METAL RODS OR POSTS
- Use cable ties to attach the mesh to the metal posts.
- Use eye bolts and tensioning wire to attach the mesh to the concrete posts.
- Use pegs to secure the bottom of the mesh to the soil.
- Push the pegs into the ground at even distances of about 60cm.
- Make sure the peg holds the bottom of the mesh hole down.
EXISTING SECTION OF MESH
- Attach two sections of mesh together by overlapping them and fastening the overlapping part with cable ties.