Below you will find a step by step instruction on how to attach plastic mesh to different posts and materials.
- Estimated Completion Time: Depends on the amount and size of the posts
- Experience Required: Low
- Tools Required: Hammer
- Materials Required: Plastic Mesh, Staples, Cable ties, Eye bolts, Tensioning wire
WOOD OR WOODEN POSTS
- Staple the plastic mesh to the post every 15cm.
- Allow the fence some space to be able to move on impact or during temperature changes.
METAL RODS OR POSTS
- Fix the plastic mesh to the posts at every 15 centimeters with cable ties.
- Fix the tensioning wire to the concrete posts with eye bolts.
- Tie the plastic mesh to the tensioning wire at even distances.
- Use pegs to secure the bottom of the mesh to the soil.
- Push the pegs into the ground at even distances of about 60cm.
- Make sure the peg holds the bottom of the mesh hole down.
EXISTING SECTION OF MESH
- Attach two sections of mesh together by overlapping them and fastening the overlapping part with cable ties.