Below you will find a step by step instruction on how to attach a welded mesh to different posts.
- Estimated Completion Time: Depends on the amount and size of the posts
- Experience Required: Low
- Tools Required: Hammer
- Materials Required: Welded mesh,Staples, Cable ties, Eye bolts, Tensioning wire
WOOD OR WOODEN POSTS
- The fence needs to be able to move on impact and temperature changes.
METAL RODS OR POSTS
- Use cable ties to attach the mesh to the metal posts.
- Use eye bolts and tensioning wire to attach the mesh to the concrete posts.
- Use pegs to attach the bottom of the fence to the ground.
- Staple the pegs at distances of approx. 60 centimeters, making sure the hook of the peg is attached to the bottom of the mesh holes.
EXISTING WIRE MESH
- Attach two sections of mesh together by overlapping them and using cable ties to join them.